Tuesday 2 February 2016

Happy 11th Birthday Samuel

Where did 11 years go? It is hard to believe that my brother turns 11 years today. You may be surprised but I still remember some days and some evenings when I was holding him as a baby.

Happy 11th Birthday Samuel "Sam" and I hope you will have a great day!
It is crazy to know that Samuel will be moving up from Primary School to High School next year.
It is crazy to know that Samuel will be moving up from Primary to Young Men's next year.
It is crazy to know that Samuel most likely be taller than me within a few months to a year.

I feel a bad sister to him because I didn't get him any presents this year for his Birthday. I didn't know what to get him because I didn't ask him what he would like as a Birthday Present this year. However I do know that he loves playing some internet games such as Tanks during the daytime and during the evening.

Perhaps for his Birthday next year, I could try my best to make the effort to send him something such as a tie or something that will come in handy during his first year in Young Men's. I hope that I will be able to figure something out or I could ask my companion for any ideas because I will still be on my mission for his next Birthday.

Today isn't over yet, I still can get him something for his Birthday. I could make something homemade and not having to spend any money for his Birthday to get him a Birthday Present.
I know that he will appreciate with anything that he gets for Birthday and he will be happy for it.

Again, Happy 11th Birthday Samuel "Sam" and I hope you will have a great day!

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment