Friday 5 February 2016

Even When You're Feeling Broken

This post is based on a EFY 2013 song that I loved and it is my favourite, The EFY song is called, "Even When You're Feeling Broken by Julie Yardley." I know there was times in the past when we felt broken and it wasn't pleasant. I think I know there will be more times in the near future and in the future when we will feel broken again and it wouldn't be pleasant.

If you haven't heard the song before, I encourage you to listen to the song in your own time. Here's the video that has lyrics below,
If you can't see the video above, here's the link. www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmPNUvQmexo

If you listened to the song, I encourage you to think about a question to ask yourself and that question is "what was your favourite part of the song?" You may ask me, the same question.
My favourite part of the song is shown as a image below.
I really loved the part a lot and I also loved another part of the song that mentions "You can tell him anything whatever you've done because even when you're broken, you are loved."

I encourage you to always remember whenever you are feeling broken, you can always pray to Heavenly Father for peace, comfort, guidance and seek for his help. You shouldn't be feeling afraid when you are praying to Heavenly Father because I know he wouldn't hurt you and he never will hurt you.

I also encourage you to keep this in mind and try to always remind yourself the following, You are either a son or a daughter of Heavenly Father. I know that he knows you perfectly. I know that he does know your weaknesses. I know that he knows your strengths. I know that he always loves you.
I know that he is always mindful of you. Whenever you are feeling happy, he is happy with you. Whenever you are feeling sad, he is sad with you.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment