Friday 19 February 2016

You're Worth it

This post is short and sweet. Hopefully this post will be a great constant reminder to you. I hope that you do acknowledge yourself that you are worth it, as each day and evening goes by. I know that I don't acknowledge myself that I am worth it, as each day and evening goes by. It has been a bit over 3 weeks ago since I was strolling my feed on Instagram.

I saw and liked a image from my friend Vanessa.She shared a image that says "You're worth it." I instantly thought about it for a moment and I decided to do a blog post based on it.
Readers, I want you all to know that "If you didn't know before or you would like to be reminded that you are worth it, you are worth to your extended relatives, you are worth to around who you around to your children, you are worth to anyone who inspires you, you are worth to your suppose (if you are married), you are worth to your siblings (if you have any), you are worth to your friends, you are worth to your parents, but most importantly you are worth to Jesus Christ and you are worth to Heavenly Father."

I encourage you to think about you are worth it everyday and every night.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment