Monday 15 February 2016

I Know

I know my life has been through a lot. A lot of up's times and a lot of down's times. I know there has been some happy times when I was feeling really happy and I couldn't stop being so happy.

I know there has been times when I stayed strong. I know there has been times when I learnt from my mistakes and I know there has been some difficult times when it has been hard to overcome those times.

I know there been times when I was very proud of my achievements. I know there has been times when I learnt from my mistakes and know there has been many times when I have been given another chances.

I know there has been times when I want change the past but I can't. I know there has been times when I forgave my past and I know there has been times when I lose some friendships that used to mean a lot to me.
I know there has been times when I showed great influences to some of my non-member friends.
I know there has been times when I helped some of my church friends who was struggling and I know there has been times when I inspired some of my friends.

I know there has been some sad times when it was time to say the final goodbyes. I know there has been times when I fell short and I know there has been challenging times when it tests my faith and trust in Heavenly Father.

I know there has been down times when people judged me. I know there has been times when I had to get out of my comfort zones and I know there has been times when people has teased me because of the way that I walked.

I know there has been some hard times when it has been hard to move forward with faith and confidence.
Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you're fabulous. I know that I love you. I know you are a daughter of a loving God. God knows and loves you, too.

    ReplyDelete