Saturday 27 February 2016

Happy 20th Birthday to Sister Marah Dixon!

This post is short and sweet.

Today was my Best Friend Sister Marah Dixon's Birthday. Yay! She is the same age as me. It was so hard to discipline myself to not text or call Marah to wish her a Happy Birthday today because I know she is serving her mission in Samoa.

If I would have texted her, I know she wouldn't be able to reply back. If I would have called her, she wouldn't be able to answer the phone call. I really hope that her companion and the members has spoiled her today.

I hope she receives her mail from me today. It would be a great Birthday present for her. Her mail contains as listed: 2 letters - 1 Birthday letter, and 1 letter about My Birthday.
2 Printed Photos - Marah's 2 favourite photos of me and her together.
Marah knows that she has been a wonderful Best Friend to me for 1 Year and 5 Months. Me and her has been friends for 2 Years and 3 Months. Me and Marah first met during our Year 12/Graduation trip week in November 2013 when we were both 17 years.

Time has been going too fast. I know that Marah wouldn't be able to see this post until she gets home. Marah if you are reading this post, I would like to tell you this, "Hey sis, Happy 20th Birthday! I hope you had amazing day. I want you to always remember this, I always have loved you and I always will love you. I always missed you and I always will miss you. Thank you for setting a wonderful righteous example to me in many ways.

Take care and stay safe."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment