Wednesday 3 February 2016

Happy 20th Birthday Dorothea

It is one of my close church friends's Birthday today and she turns 20 years. I know that I have to believe it because one week from today, I will be turning 20 years. Time has been going too fast which can be good in some ways or/and it can be bad in other ways. I would like to say "Happy 20th Birthday Dorothea and I hope you will have a fantastic day!"

You may ask me the following few questions, "How did you and Dorothea first met each other?
Do you remember meeting Dorothea for the first time?
What are your top three favourite memories with Dorothea?"

Dorothea and I first met each other at Church sometime in our childhood years. Sadly, I don't remember meeting Dorothea for the first time, but her family and my family was attending the same ward, Park Ridge Ward for a long time.
Above is a photo of Dorothea. My top 3 favourite memories with Dorothea was,

TOP #1: On the same evening as my 19th Birthday, my car was full because I was the driver and I had 4 passengers that I would like to spend my Birthday with. I spent my Birthday with Dorothea, my Best Friend, my sister Emma and my other close friend.

To celebrate my 19th Birthday with them, we went to the Temple and we went to Max Brenners. We got photos together while we were at the Temple and at Max Brenners.

TOP #2: I always love seeing Dorothea at Multistake Young Single Adult Dances. I must admit I do love getting photos with Dorothea. The Dances gives me and her the opportunities to catch up after not seeing each other for a period of time.

TOP #3: One time when me and her went to Brisbane Airport together to say our final goodbyes to our mutual friend Sister Ete when she left for her mission. I enjoyed my time with Dorothea. It was good to have a close friend to talk to on the way to the Airport and on the way back to Dorothea's house from the Airport.

I know that I will miss Dorothea during my mission but I think I will be okay after a few months on the mission field. Again, Happy 20th Birthday Dorothea and I hope you will have a fantastic day!

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment