Wednesday 17 February 2016

Be Patient, Have Faith and Trust God

This post is short and sweet. 

In some circumstances, it is hard to be patient. What does it mean to be patient?
In some circumstances, it is hard to have faith. What does it mean to have faith?
In some circumstances, it is hard to trust God. What does it mean to Trust God?
I know whenever I don't have patience with Heavenly Father, it will show him that I am impatient.
I know whenever I don't have faith in Heavenly Father, it will show him that I don't believe in faith.
I know whenever I don't have trust in Heavenly Father, it will show him that I don't believe in trust.

I know each day and each night that I need to have patience with Heavenly Father especially with seeking appropriate guidance and help from him throughout the day and evening.

I know each day and each night that I need to have faith in Heavenly Father and allow him to be in control of things that I can't handle myself. I know each day and each night that I need to have trust in Heavenly Father that things will work out for the greater good for our benefits either for learning life lessons or a learning experience to grow a stronger testimony, faith and trust in him.

I hope this post makes sense. I do apologise if it doesn't.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment