Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day + My 12th Baptism Anniversary

First and foremost, "Happy Valentine's Day Readers!" Today is also my 12th Baptism Anniversary. "Where did the last 12 years go?" Time has been going fast. I still remember when I got baptised, where I got baptised and who baptised me.

You may ask me the following questions as listed; "What religion did you got baptised in?"
"When did you got baptised?" and "Who baptised you?"

I got baptised to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints/Mormon on Saturday February 14th, 2004 and my Dad baptised me. I got confirmed and received a greatest gift which was receiving the Holy Ghost. Everyday, I always make choices and I know there is always good and bad consequences after every choice that I make.
I am very grateful for being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints because there has been many things that I have learnt in Church that has helped me to become a better and great example to my non-member friends and even sometimes my example inspires my church member friends to do better.

I always strive to do my best to make the right choices and decisions in this life. I always strive to do my best to keep in tune with the Holy Ghost and the promptings that I receive. I always strive to do my best to not let Satan tempt me to do the wrong things and make poor choices. I am not saying that I am striving to be perfect. I am trying to say that I am striving to do what is right and won't regret anything that I done wrong.

Do you remember your Baptism Anniversary when you got baptised to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints if you are a member?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment