Saturday 20 February 2016

Overview of Be Mine YSA Dance

Last night, I went to a Multistake Young Single Adult Dance themed "Be Mine" and I would like to share with you overview of the YSA Dance in my opinion.

Overall I had a good, happy and fun time. Total of 95 photos was taken. It was great for me to talk with some friends who I haven't seen for awhile. I was happy to go to the Dance without a date because I had no intention of having a date during the evening.

I would love to thank so much again to a ward member Teagan Green who helped me getting ready for the Dance and I must admit she has done a fantastic job. She is a wonderful hairdresser.

During the YSA Dance, I received compliments such as I looked very pretty, beautiful, lovely, etc from various some friends, my sister Emma, and new friends. Those compliments made me really happy. I noticed some people acknowledged my hair was looking fantasy and told me that they liked my hair.
I hope you can see the 3 photos above because it is photos of my hair looks like front view, left side and right side. I hope you like the photos and I don't know why. I definitely liked the photos.
Left: Photo view of my hair looks like on right side.
Middle: Front view that looks like I have short hair.
Right: Photo view of my hair looks like on left side.

I took my camera to the dance with me because I wanted to take some photos for memories and gives the opportunity for friends and other people to take photos of me with friends and others. I talked to a fair amount of time with a few close friends, some friends and new friends.

There was 2 Advantages that I acknowledged while having a camera with me during the dance was, some YSAs who wanted photos with their friend or friends and 2 engaged couples who wanted a few photos (including a serious photo and a funny photo).

Each slow dance song comes on during the evening, no guys asked me to slow dance with them. I didn't ask any guy if they would like to slow dance because I wasn't interested. It has been ages since I last slow danced with a guy. It has been almost 1 year and 3 months ago since I last slow danced with a guy.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment