Monday 8 February 2016

Just How I Am

This post is short and sweet, This post is based on a EFY 2015 song that I loved, called "Just How I Am by Laken Quigley." If you haven't heard the song before, I strongly suggest you to listen to the song in your own time. Below is a audio clip to the song,
If you can't see the video above, here's the link. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kudfi25VuMQ
If you listened to the song, what was your favourite part of the song if you have one and why?
You may ask me the same questions and I would love to share with you, my answers to those.

My favourite part is actually the first part of the image below, where it says "When I'm in need, When I'm falling apart, He will always be right by my side. Patiently waiting for me to reach out. He just wants to be part of my life Even when I think I know better, Even when I do something wrong. He'll always help me through it. Yeah, He's been there all along."
It is my favourite part for some reasons. A few of those reasons why is; I know Heavenly Father has always been right by my side and I know he will always be right by my side no matter what. I know he wants to be part of my life because I want him to be apart of my life each day and each night.

If Heavenly Father wasn't part of my life, I don't know how and when I will allow him to be apart of my life. It is hard to think of it because Heavenly Father has done so much for me in this life so far.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment