Tuesday 16 February 2016

Overcome a Big Struggle

Yesterday afternoon, I learnt to overcome a big struggle.

Yesterday afternoon, I was driving to the primary school to pick up 1 child and heading back from dropping by to my family's house. I noticed the car was getting very low from fuel. When I arrived at the primary school; I noticed some odd things that comes a big struggle to me.

I noticed I only had $15 cash in my wallet, my phone had difficulties of data connection, my phone had 35% Battery power left and I had $15 in my everyday spending account. I prayed to Heavenly Father to help me to extra fuel for picking up another child from Kindy, I had enough fuel to fill up at the nearest fuel station, my phone to have more batter power and my phone to stop having difficulties of data connection.
After turning my phone and turned it back on, my phone still had difficulties of data connection and it had 41% battery power left and a teacher gave me $20 cash for filling up the car. I had enough fuel to pick up another child from Kindy, the children is very smart to tell me the directions of quicker route that is less kms to the nearest fuel station. I was very happy.

I learnt that I need to learn how to become more Self-Reliant and I learnt that there will be some days that I will need to take some cash out so that I can have spare cash with me at all times. I was very grateful for a teaching helping me out by giving me $20 cash, the children was being great to me for telling me the directions and of course putting faith and trust in Heavenly Father that things will work out.

I encourage you to become Self-Reliant if you aren't all ready. It will be a great help to you.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Teachers don't get paid a lot. I hope you will pay the teacher back.

    ReplyDelete