Saturday 13 February 2016

A Sun Warmth Miracle

I believe everyone is entitled to have many Miracles in their lives, especially to individuals who has faith, can believe in Miracles. I always love believing and witnessing Miracles, trust me because it always makes me feel overjoyed, very cheerful and so much happiness. I am not even kidding because I don't have any way to deny it.

I would love to share with you, a miracle that I witnessed yesterday afternoon around 2pm and this Miracle is called, "A Sun Warmth Miracle." 

When I arrived at the Cemetery/Grave Site where Bill Daly got buried last May, I must admit that I was feeling all happy and very cheerful until within 1 minute after walking out of the car because my feelings instantly changed. I cried and cried. I didn't fully understood why and I cried last time when I went. 

I still cried as I was walking to where he got buried. It was like non-stop. I couldn't control myself to stop crying. When I got to where he got buried, I mentioned "Bill, it is me. It is Megan. I am here to talk to you .." out loud and I cried even more.

I decided to start with a prayer with 2 important purposes and those 2 important purposes was to invite the spirit to be with me and allow Bill to talk to me. Immediately after I ended the prayer, I knew I felt something and it was something warm but I didn't know what it was.
I don't know how to explain how I felt because I was still crying. The best way to described how I looked was confused. I looked confused for a little awhile as I looked around me to find out why was I feeling warmth.

I didn't see nothing that was reasoning why I was feeling warm until I looked up at the sky. The sun was shinning on my back and that was where I felt warmth. I still cried. That was the very moment when I knew, my loving Father in Heaven/Heavenly Father allowed Bill to talk to me and be in presence with me.

I was able to feel the spirit so strong that I can't fully explain it. What I am saying to you right now, is true. I still cried, I talked and I smiled. When I knew it was time for Bill to leave, I mentioned "I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to leave me and I don't want to go" out loud.

I must have forgotten that he was leaving me because after I mentioned "You can still talk to me as I walked to the car if you can," I felt odd. The sun was no longer shinning on my back and the clouds was covering up the sun, That proves me that Bill was leaving. After his presence left, I felt overjoyed and so much happiness again. I stopped crying.

Do you faith to believe in Miracles?
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment