Thursday 15 October 2015

Heavenly Father is Mindful of Us

It has been almost 3 years ago since I received my Young Women's Recognition and a necklace that goes with it. Where has that time go?

I constantly remind myself that I am a daughter of Heavenly Father who knows me, 
who loves me and who is mindful of me each day and each night. 

I would love to share with you a value experience.

"Individual Worth: #1 
You are a daughter of Heavenly Father, who knows you and loves you. Read Psalm 8:4–6; Jeremiah 1:5; John 13:34; Doctrine and Covenants 18:10; Abraham 3:22–23; and Joseph Smith History 1:1-20. Write in your journal how these scriptures teach you that Heavenly Father knows you, loves you, and is mindful of you."
I encourage you to do the following:
Read the scripture references that has mentioned above
Think about how the scriptures teach you that Heavenly Father knows you
Think about how the scriptures teach you that Heavenly Father loves you
Think about how the scriptures teacher you that Heavenly Father is mindful of you.

Please remember the following:
Please remember Heavenly Father knows you each day and each night.
Please remember Heavenly Father loves you each day and each night.
Please remember Heavenly Father is mindful of you each day and each night.

My trust in Heavenly Father has grown a lot within the last few years.
My faith in Heavenly Father has grown a lot within the last few years.
My hope in Heavenly Father has grown a lot within the last few years.

Each Day and Each Night:
I always pray to Heavenly Father for what I am grateful for,
I always pray to Heavenly Father for my concerns,
I always pray to Heavenly Father for my feelings,

I always pray to Heavenly Father for my friends,
I always pray to Heavenly Father for my family,
I always pray to Heavenly Father for my safety,

I always pray to Heavenly Father for the sick people to get better.
I always pray to Heavenly Father for guidance,
I always pray to Heavenly Father for many other things.

I know that Heavenly Father is always listening to everyone's prayers.
I know that Heavenly Father answers prayers in his timing.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Heavenly Father knows and loves us. He wants us to succeed. Eternal success is not the same as worldly success, so sometimes what we pray for does not come to pass. That doesn't lessen my absolute faith in God. I know that He hears my prayers and is always on my side working for my benefit.

    ReplyDelete