Monday 26 October 2015

My Testimony on Families

I would like to share with you my Testimony on Families. 

"I have a short testimony on Families. I loved listening to a hymn "Families Can Be Together Forever." I know my Family can be together forever when we strive our very best to follow the correct teachings of the gospel that includes striving to keep the commandments each day and each night, listening to the true and correct promptings from the Holy Ghost each day and each night, etc.
All families face trials. All families face struggles. All families have happy moments. 
All families have sad moments. All families can feel peace when they know how to.

All families can feel comfort when they know how to. All families has a provider in the home.
All families has a nurturer in the home. I am very grateful for my family.

I love each of my family member a lot. My family always means a lot to me. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment