Tuesday 6 October 2015

I am Grateful for LDS Church Guidelines

Day 17: I am Grateful for LDS Church Guidelines.

Why am I Grateful for LDS Church Guidelines?
I am Grateful for LDS Church Guidelines because I know that LDS Church Guidelines wouldn't change, Church Guidelines are set from Heavenly Father and many other reasons.

I know when I don't obey a LDS Church Guidelines, I don't feel the Holy Ghost promptings.
I know when I don't obey a LDS Church Guidelines, I don't feel peace.
I know when I don't obey a LDS Church Guideline, I feel down.
I know when I obey LDS Church Guidelines, I always feel the Holy Ghost promptings.
I know when I obey LDS Church Guidelines, it makes me feel safe and protected.
I know when I obey LDS Church Guidelines, it makes me feel peace.
I know when I obey LDS Church Guidelines, it makes me feel happy.

I encourage you to ask yourself the following three questions in your own time.

When you don't obey LDS Church Guidelines, how does it makes you feel?
When you obey LDS Church Guidelines, how does it makes you feel?
Are you grateful for LDS Church Guidelines?

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I am eternally grateful for the guidelines. It wasn't easy when I was being prideful and disobeying simple things because they weren't "set in stone commandments". The peace I get from striving to follow the guidelines is sweeter than I could ever have imagined. The discomfort I feel when I mess up is less now too because I have learned a lot about repentance. Messing up -- that is trying to do the right thing but just not achieving it 100% of the time -- is natural. It is not the end of the world. Choosing willingly to do the wrong thing...that's what I've had to leave behind.

    ReplyDelete