Thursday 8 October 2015

I am Grateful for Emotions

Day 19: I am Grateful for Emotions.

You may ask me, "Why are you Grateful for Emotions?"
I am Grateful for Emotions because I always have different attitudes towards things,
I get to choose of how I feel everyday and every night, I feel different emotions each day, and other reasons.

I know there are some days that I feel the same as the previous day.
I think emotions has helped me to build my character of who I am,
I don't like crying, feeling sick, feeling sad, feeling annoyed, etc.
I like feeling happiness, feeling joy, feeling loved, feeling great, etc.
Ask yourself the following two questions in your own time,
Are you grateful for emotions?
If you are grateful for emotions, why are you grateful for emotions?

I encourage you remember the following statements:
Always remember it is your choice of how you feel today.
Always remember it is your choice of how you feel tonight.

Always remember you are a son or daughter of Heavenly Father who always loves you,
who always cares about you, who always knows your weaknesses,
who always knows your strengths, who wants the best for you,
he knows you individually, and many more.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment