Sunday 18 October 2015

Hang On, Exercise Faith, and Keep Up Good Courage

A month and a day ago, I remembered writing notes during Institute.
I would love to share you a part of my notes that I really loved.

"Elder George A. Smith of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles reported that once when he was discouraged, the Prophet Joseph Smith said, “I should never get discouraged, whatever difficulties should surround me, if I was sunk in the lowest pit of Nova Scotia and all the Rocky Mountains piled on top of me, I ought not to be discouraged but hang on, exercise faith and keep up good courage and I should come out on the top of the heap.”
Many times in our lives, we need to continue press forward! Don't look back, don't look at the past mistakes. Focus on to continue to press forward, forgive the past, learn from the mistakes, and change for the better.

Sometimes it is not EASY to put your faith and trust in Heavenly Father first.
Sometimes it is not EASY to become a better person than you were yesterday.
Sometimes it is not EASY to do whatever it takes to inspire someone else.
Sometimes it is not EASY to do whatever it takes to make new goals

Sometimes it is not EASY to do whatever it takes to make new friends.
Sometimes it is not EASY to build a good friendship with a stranger.

Whatever it may be, we need to think about ourselves first and then think about others.
Hang On, Exercise Faith and Keep Up Good Courage!!

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment