Monday 5 October 2015

I am Grateful for New Languages

Day 16: I am Grateful for New Languages.

You may ask me, "Why are you Grateful for New Languages?"
I am Grateful for New Languages because learning a new language has been helpful,
learning a new language has been great, fun and interesting, and other things.

I learnt German language for 4 Years during Primary School Years.
I know a few greetings of Japanese language, only hello and goodbye.

I learnt French language for 1 Year when I was in Grade 7 and I was 12 Years old.
I learnt basics of Indonesian language for 1 Hour, as it was a Young Women's Activity.
I learnt some basics, greetings, and other things in Tongan language for a few months.

I haven't learnt Portuguese language, however I have been google translating to have conversations with one of my friends because she speaks fluently in Portuguese language.
I really love the quote above, Have you learnt any new languages?
Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. It may sound cheesy or silly, but I have improved in learning the language of the Spirit in recent months. It is a process that is worth it because it is extremely important to recognise the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete