Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Testimony on The Book of Mormon

I would like to share my Testimony on The Book of Mormon.

"I have a short testimony on The Book of Mormon. I know The Book of Mormon is the keystone of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints religion. I know The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. 

I know The Book of Mormon is true and correct book.
I love reading The Book of Mormon for direction. 
I love reading The Book of Mormon for guidance.
I love reading The Book of Mormon for hope.
If you haven't read The Book of Mormon before, I invite you to read The Book of Mormon. Set a quiet time each day to read The Book of Mormon. When you get the chance to read The Book of Mormon, please read it with a purpose. 

Do not allow the little distractions stop you from reading The Book of Mormon.
Do not allow the big distractions stop you from reading The Book of Mormon. 

Before you start reading The Book of Mormon; pray with any questions that you have or pray with any concerns that you have, etc. The Book of Mormon relates to our everyday lives. The Book of Mormon mentions about Agency, The Tree of Life, and many more. 

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment