Saturday 3 October 2015

I am Grateful for Making New Goals

Day 14: I am Grateful for Making New Goals.

Why am I grateful for making new goals?
I am Grateful for Making New Goals because making new goals gives me time to think about, some goals gives me another chance to achieve, and sometimes I love making new goals.

I always make new goals at the start of each year.
I always make new goals at the start of each month.
I always make new goals at the start of each week.

I always make new goals that is short term goals.
I always make new goals that is long term goals.

Sometimes I make new goals that is hard to achieve and that is easy to achieve.
I encourage you to think about the following four questions.
What do you do when you achieved a goal?
Are you grateful for making new goals?
Do you like making new goals?
When do you make new goals?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment