Sunday 4 October 2015

I am Grateful for General Conference

Day 15: I am Grateful for General Conference.

You may ask me, "Why are you Grateful for General Conference?"
I am Grateful for General Conference because I am always learning some things new,
I always take notes while listening to General Conference, General Conference is the best,
I always feel the spirit while watching General Conference, some talks relates to me,
some talks answers some of my questions, and many more reasons.
I encourage you to answer the following questions in your own time:
"Are you looking forward to General Conference Broadcast for this upcoming weekend?
What are you looking forward to the most of General Conference?"
Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the General Conference broadcasts this coming weekend, though I may watch/listen to some of the talks before then.

    Most of all I am looking forward to the Priesthood Session. It is great to be amongst a large group of men (young and old) who love Heavenly Father and the gospel enough to sacrifice their Saturday evening, Those are the men to have around us.

    ReplyDelete