Wednesday 28 October 2015

My Testimony on Temples

I would like to share my Testimony on Temples.

"I have a short testimony on Temples.

Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I seek personal revelations.
Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I seek guidance.

Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I feel instant happiness.
Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I feel instant comfort.

Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I feel instant peace.
Most times when I enter inside the Temple, I feel loved.
I know when I make sacrifices to go to the Temple, I receive blessings.
If you haven't been to the Temple before, I invite you to go to the Temple.

Before going inside the Temple, you need to organise an interview with your Bishop or one of his counsellors for a Temple Recommend. When you pass the interview, you will receive your own Temple Recommend. Temple Recommend is to prove that you are worthy to enter inside the Temple.

When you receive your own Temple Recommend, I encourage you to go to the Temple often. Go to the Temple often before your Temple Recommend expires.

Set a day or evening (when the Temple is open) to go to the Temple and attend a session.
Do not allow the little distractions stop you from going to the Temple.
Do not allow the big distractions stop you from going to the Temple.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment