Monday 12 October 2015

Repentance is a Process

This post is short and sweet.

Repentance is a Process that we all need to go through each day and each night.
I know that sometimes forgiving others can be easy.
I know that sometimes forgiving others can be hard.
I know that sometimes forgiving others can be a bit of both, easy and hard.

In your own time, I encourage you to think about the following questions:
What does Repentance means to one of your family members?
What does Repentance means to one of your friends?
What does repentance means to you?

It is alright if you don't have the answers for the first question and second question.
If you do have the answers to the first question and second question, think about your answer.

I encourage you to write a list of the things that you would like to improve in and how would you get there. List those things as from 1st priority/urgent first and then list the rest. I hope it will help to see that you have improvements to do. I hope you will do something about those improvements, even if it is just little steps at time.

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment