Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas Eve!

This post is short and sweet. Happy Christmas Eve Readers!

Today is my final Christmas Eve at home before I leave for my Full-Time Mission.
I still remember what I did on the evening of last Christmas Eve.

I was spending Christmas Eve with Sister Dixon and Elder Stockman at Elder Stockman's house. I gave them both a Christmas Present each and it was 100ml perfumes. They loved it.
We got some photos together. We also played games of Pool.
Above is a few photos from last Christmas Eve.

It was our last memory together because Elder Stockman was leaving for his mission on New Years, me and Sister Dixon was leaving within the next few days to go to end of year Young Single Adult Convention. I went to the Perth one and Sister Dixon went to the Sydney one.

This Christmas Eve evening, I will be staying at home and I will be wrapping up presents.
I also will be reflecting on my life and I will be thinking about the true meaning of Christmas.
If you have a few minutes, I encourage you to think about the true meaning of Christmas.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment