Monday 14 December 2015

Goodbye Sister N Hannant for 18 Months

My friend Sister N Hannant wouldn't be able to see this post until she comes home after her mission which isn't until June 2017 or July 2017. I wouldn't worry about it too much because I can always send her a screenshot of this post via email.

I don't why but I always considered Sister Hannant as a close friend since after meeting her. If I remembered correctly, I think when I first met Sister Hannant was at a Multistake Young Single Adult Fireside sometime in November last year and she was with my Best Friend Sister M Dixon.

My first memory with Sister Hannant is slowly fading away which really sucks. However I am grateful for getting in photos with her before she left for her mission.

I would like to share with you three photos of me and her together.
1st photo was taken after a Multistake YSA Fireside in February this year.
2nd photo was taken during Multistake YSA Ball in July, this year.
3rd photo was taken after her farewell talk a few weeks ago/in November, this year.
Some Memories Before Sister Hannant left for her mission;
We attended some Multistake YSA Firesides, we attended some Multistake YSA Dances,
we attended a Multistake YSA Ball, we both our mutual friend Lina's Mission Call Opening, and
I attended Sister Hannant's farewell talk.

Below is a letter that I would have written and given it to Sister Hannant before she left.

"Dear Sister Hannant,

I know you will be missed by your family and your other friends while you are gone.
I know that I will miss you during your mission but I will have to get over it.
I know that you already left for your mission this morning and I haven't cried.

I always loved and always will love our true friendship.
I always loved and always will love our conversations.
I always loved and always will your support!

I hope that we both will be able to stay in touch throughout your mission.
I hope that I wouldn't cry whenever I miss you during your mission.

I am looking forward to read your emails about your mission experiences.
All the best during your mission. You will be a great Sister Missionary!

I love you heaps. Love from your friend, Megan Green."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment