Friday 25 December 2015

Overview of My Christmas

Overview of My Christmas for Year 2015

I received a few surprise Skype Calls from my friend Sister Olive and I wasn't able to answer none of them because I had technical difficulties on my laptop. I was able to Skype video call her by using my phone and we talked for a minute. She finishes her mission sometime in May 2016 and she is serving in Philippines Baguio Mission. 

I look forward of emailing Sister Olive next Monday for thanking her for the skype calls. The skype calls has made me happy and I was able to chat with her via Skype messages for about 30 minutes during the time when she was skyping her Mum. Today was my last Christmas at Home before I leave for my Mission. All of my Christmas gifts will come handy and used during my Mission.
This Christmas might be my last summer Christmas and I hope my Mission will be a winter Christmas because I think it will be an amazing experience. Overall my Christmas was good.
I look forward to next year's Christmas already.

To end of my Christmas, I was able to talk to one of my friends from Convention last year.
It was great from hearing from her. I haven't seen her and heard from her since last year's end of Young Single Adult Convention finished. I am looking forward to catching up with her sometime before I leave for my Mission.

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.
I encourage you to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment