Saturday 26 December 2015

Overview of My Boxing Day

Overview of last Boxing Day before Full Time Mission,
Overview of My Boxing Day 2015

You may ask me, "How was your Boxing Day?" "Was it any good?" and "Was it any fun?"

Today was Boxing Day. Not only it was Boxing Day; it's my sister Emma's Birthday, my Close Friend Sofronaiia's Birthday and my 2 other friend's Birthday. Today was a good and fun day.

This morning; I gave Emma her Birthday present which was Scrapbook pages, stickers, etc.
Also this morning; I drove myself, my sisters Emma and Rebekah to my cousin Emily's house.
From Emily's house; my sisters and I went with Emily to go to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.

We spent some hours together at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Emily and Emma got some things because there was many Sales and I only purchased lunch for me and Rebekah today.
After the time of shopping, Emily took me and my sisters to her house. Emma drove her, me and Rebekah home safely. Once I arrived home, I was doing some things and I had my room door shut.

I would like to share with you one of the things that I did. So one of the things that I did before the Sister Missionaries arrived, I had a great phone call conversation to one of my close friends who I met during the End of Year YSA Convention last year.

I didn't expect her to answer, the conversation was suppose to last for 5 minutes but it ended up lasting almost 20 minutes. The Sister Missionaries knocked on my bedroom door.
I was thinking "What now?" because I thought it was my Mum but it was the Missionaries.

They surprised me. I didn't even notice when they arrived here. They quickly left and hide away from me as I opened the door. Very sneaky Sister Missionaries! Me and the Sister Missionaries talked for about 20 minutes or so.

Happy Boxing Day Readers! In your own time, I encourage you to overview your Boxing Day and think about the following questions; "How was your Boxing Day?" "Was it any good?"
"Was it productive?" and "Was it any fun?"

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment