Wednesday 30 December 2015

Some Happiest Memories of 2015

I would like to share with you Some Happiest Memories of 2015.

April 15th, 2015 - I said my final goodbyes for my family for 6 weeks. I went to Perth, WA. Some life lessons learnt. General lessons learnt. A life changing experience ever!

April 17th, 2015 - My first Perth LDS Temple trip, I felt overjoyed and very happy.
I felt something different than I normally would feel whenever I was at Brisbane LDS Temple.

May 14th, 2015 - My Best Friend Sister Dixon text messaged when she received her Mission Call. I felt so happy.

September 6th, 2015 - I started my Mission Papers.
Every memory that I had whenever I received long emails from friends on their missions.
Every memory that I had whenever I received letters from friends on their missions.

Every memory that I had some time alone to reflect on my life and other things.
Every memory that I had with Sister Dixon before she left for her mission.

Almost every memory that I had whenever I knew what to say through letters and emails.
Almost every memory that I had whenever I went to Perth Temple and Brisbane Temple.
Almost every memory that I had whenever I went to YSA events such as YSA Activities.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment