Tuesday 22 December 2015

Be Patient with the Lord and His Timing

I really enjoyed and learnt a lot during a recent phone call from my close friend named Jalisa. She has given me some great advices, I really loved and appreciated the advices from her.
I would like to share with you, one of the main things that I have learnt during the call.
That one main thing was based on "Being patient with the Lord and his timing."
I encourage you to think about the following two questions in your own time.
"What does it mean to you to be patient with the Lord and his timing?"
"How can you show your patience with the Lord and his timing?"

I felt that sometimes I was showing lack of being patient with the Lord's timing because there was some things that I want it to happen in my time and not in the Lord's timing.

I also felt that sometimes I was not showing enough patience with the Lord. For 2 examples: Sometimes I didn't wait for him to answer my personal prayers when I needed the answers.
Sometimes I didn't take the time and say a prayer to ask if what my friend said, was true.

I would like to share with you a few things that I have learnt while listening about this topic.
Some things are worth the wait in the Lord's timing and the Lord's timing is always best.
I need to put more trust in the Lord and his timing that things will work out.
I need to show more patience with the Lord and his timing always.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment