Sunday 20 December 2015

Comes with Many Challenges

This post is short and sweet.

On September 6th, this year/Father's Day; I started working towards my Mission Papers.
I still remember how I felt on that day and what I felt, was amazing and really excited.
I would like to let you know that preparing for a Full-Time mission is difficult and hard.

Did you know that preparing for a Full-Time mission comes with many challenges?
If you answered "yes" You are right. I would like to share with you some of those challenges.
All challenges changes you. Some challenges will prepare you better for the future.
Some challenges are learning experiences. Some challenges makes you stronger.

Some challenges will strengthen your testimony. Some challenges that comes unexpected.
Some challenges will help you build a stronger trust in Heavenly Father.

Can you think about any other challenges that comes with preparing for a Full-Time mission?
There are many other challenges that you will face when you are preparing for a Full-Time mission. In your own time, I encourage you to think about the challenges that I have mentioned and the other challenges that comes with preparing for a Full-Time mission.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment