Saturday 19 December 2015

Be Thankful for Many Things

This post is short and sweet. I really love the Image below and I can always relate to it.
I know some people ask themselves "What things should I be thankful for?" often.
Sometimes it can be hard what things to be thankful for.
Sometimes it can be easy to think about what things to be thankful for.

I have some things listed for what you can be thankful for;
You can be thankful for your Close Friends. You can be thankful for your Best Friends.
You can be thankful for your Church Leaders. You can be thankful for the Prophet.
You can be thankful for someone telling you that they care about you.

You can be thankful for Jesus Christ. You can be thankful for Heavenly Father.
You can be thankful for your True Friends. You can be thankful for your Family.
You can be thankful for someone telling you that they love you.

You can be thankful for your Life. You can be thankful for someone's testimony.
You can be thankful for someone's support for you.

There are many other things that I can be think of, but it is too many to share.
I encourage you to think about the other things that You can be thankful for in your own time. Always remember this "There is always, always, ALWAYS something to be thankful for."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment