Thursday 17 December 2015

Happy Birthday Serene

Happy Birthday to my amazing friend Serene and I hope she had a wonderful day!
You may ask me, "When was the first time when you saw Serene?" and "What was the occasion?"

For the first time seeing Serene, it was at a Multistake YSA Dance almost 4 years ago.
The theme for the dance was something to do with dress up as your favourite superhero.
I still remember taking some photos during the dance and after the dance.

I remembered some of the Young Single Adults dressed up as cops, superman, superwoman, main characters from Avengers, etc for the evening and one of my friends (who I also met during the evening) dressed up as Minnie Mouse. I chose not to dress up.

I don't think I have met Serene during the dance, but I have noticed that me and her became Facebook Friends sometime after the dance but the same month when the dance was on.

You may ask me, "When did you and Serene officially first met?"

We didn't officially first met each other until I arrived at her house in April this year.
I was dropped off by my friend Laura Mackwell after staying at Laura's house for 5 days.

You may ask me, "What is 2 favourite memories with Serene and why?"

I must admit my first favourite memory was when was when me and her went to Seascapes Beach with Willow. It was my favourite memory because it was my first time going to a Beach in Western Australia.

My second favourite memory was when I was helping with Serene by taking the stickers off at the bottom of the candle containers. It was my favourite memory because it was my last visit to see her before I left for Bunbury and because it was a fun memory to remember.

Serene, if you are reading this post right now;
"Hey Serene! Happy Birthday and I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday! Thank you for being my friend and I really appreciate our friendship. Thank you for allowing me to staying over at your house for a few days and nights in April, this year. I miss you heaps.

I don't know when but I hope we can see each other and catch up sometime."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment