Monday 28 December 2015

Goodbye Sister L Tuaputa for 18 Months

It was just 2 weeks ago today since our mutual friend Sister N Hannant left for her mission.
Isn't crazy to know that time has been going too fast, that this year is very close to finish?

My friend Sister L Tuaputa wouldn't be able to see this post until she comes home after her mission which isn't until June 2017. I wouldn't worry about it too much because I know that I can send her a few screenshots of this post via email.

I don't why but I always considered Sister Tuaputa as a close friend since after meeting her. I have been friends with her for 1 year and 5 months. If I remembered correctly, I think it was sometime after a Multistake Young Single Adult Fireside in July, last year.

The last time that I got to talk to her was via text messages on last night.
Above is my favourite photo of me and her and the photo was taken at the Temple.
Below is a letter that I would have written and given it to Sister Tuaputa before she left.

"Dear Sister Tuaputa,

I know you will be missed by your family and your other friends while you are gone.
I know that I will miss you during your mission but I will have to get over it.
I know that you already left for your mission this morning and I haven't cried.

I always loved and always will love our true friendship that we have for each other.
I always loved and always will love our conversations.
I always loved and always will love your support!

I hope that we both will be able to stay in touch throughout your mission and my mission.
I hope that I wouldn't cry whenever I miss you during your mission and my mission.

I am looking forward to read your emails about your mission experiences.
All the best during your mission. You will be a great Sister Missionary!

I love you heaps. I will see you in 2 years. Love from your friend, Megan Green."

Stay Tuned until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I thought she was leaving Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, and I wanted to do this post a night before she leaves.

      Delete