Sunday 6 December 2015

Don't Limit Yourself

This post is short and sweet.

Readers, I encourage you all to not limit yourselves because you can always get yourself involve in great activities and always having memories even when the activities doesn't look fun and exciting.
What does the Image means to you?
What does "Don't limit yourself" means to you?

I will give you a few minutes to think about it and then ask yourself.t
You may ask me what does "Don't limit yourself" means to me.

Well "Don't limit yourself" means to me, don't limit myself to do things because I might be able to.do things that I don't expect myself to do and giving new things a go. For having Heavenly Father's help, love, support and guidance each day, anything is possible for me. Therefore, I don't need to limit myself with anything.

Always remember to believe in yourself that you can give new things a go. Start something new that you haven't done before! It can be anything. Don't be afraid! Fight over your fears today with anything!

Satan is the one who makes us to feel fear and sometimes it can be a natural man too! I encourage you all to remember the quote that I have shared with you!

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment