Friday 18 December 2015

You Raised Me Up

It may seem hard to acknowledge on the things that was great has occurred when I was younger. I must say "As each year goes by, I kept looking back and thinking about the greatest things that Heavenly Father has given me. He has given me so much."
Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me opportunities to improve my trust in him. Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me strength.

Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me opportunities to become close to my family. Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me faith.

Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me more chances.
Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me endless love.
Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me happiness.

Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me courage.
Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me comfort.

Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me support.
Many times in life, I felt Heavenly Father's presence by giving me hope.

"I can testify to you that I believe Heavenly Father has given you opportunities to improve your trust in him, given you strength, opportunities to become close to your family, giving you faith, giving you more chances, giving you endless love, giving you happiness, giving you courage, giving you comfort, giving you support, giving you hope and other great things if you allow him to. Sometimes it may seem hard to acknowledge those things straight away.

Some things may take a short time and it feels like it happens within a day or a few weeks.
Some things may take a long time and it feels like forever.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment