Tuesday 15 December 2015

Why Do We Need a Savior?

I encourage you to ask yourself and think about this question "Why do we need a Savior?" throughout this post. You may ask me, "Why do you need a Savior?"
"If I was to explain why I need a Savior briefly to you, I know I wouldn't be able to do that.
I know that you wouldn't be able to explain why you need a Savior briefly to me. Am I right?

I would like to share with you my testimony based on this topic.

I would love to bare my testimony that I know sometimes in this life, it is hard to understand why we need a Savior. We may not fully acknowledge all of it now in this life but we can think about what he has done for us.

There are many reasons why I need a Savior each day and each night of my life.
In this life, I know that he has given me chances. I know that he has given you chances too.
I know that he has given me comfort. I know that he has given you comfort too.
I know that he has given me strength. I know that he has given you strength too.
I know that he has given me support. I know that he has given you support too.

I know that he has given me hope. I know that he has given you hope too.
I know that he has given me peace. I know that he has given you peace too.
I know that he has given me and you more things than we can't think of.

In this life, I know that he fully understand all of my decisions.
I know that he fully understand all of your decisions too.
I know that he fully understand all of my emotions.
I know that he fully understand all of your emotions too.

I know that he fully understand all of my strengths.
I know that he fully understand all of your strengths too.
I know that he fully understand all of my weaknesses.
I know that he fully understand all of your weaknesses too.

I leave these things are true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Have you watch a youtube clip called "Why Do We Need a Saviour?" before?
If you haven't, the video is below. I encourage you to watch it in your own time.
If the video doesn't show up, here's the link below,
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly7c9scxB9I
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment