Sunday 27 December 2015

New Week, New Goals and New Challenges

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about the next following questions.

"Do you ever reflect of your previous week?"
"What did you achieved last week?"
"What was your goals last week?"
"What are your goals this week?"
Each week is a new week. 
I hope you did think about the questions at the start. I always try my best to reflect my previous week, what was my goals and what I was able to achieved. I challenge you to write in a journal or somewhere that you can see it to "Name one thing that you would like to challenge yourself to do better this week." It could be anything, it could be a big thing and it could be a small thing.

This section is the readers attend Church. "Readers, do you always try to remember the Sacrament Prayers? Do you remember the part where it says we promised to remember the Saviour during the week. Are you doing it? Are you remembering the Saviour during your week? I always try my best to show others Christlike Attributes and I know it is not always easy."

Other readers, I encourage you to attend Church often even if you haven't been to Church for ages. Church shouldn't be boring. Church should be great!

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment