Tuesday 8 December 2015

No Pain and No Trial is Wasted

This post is short and sweet.

Why do we suffer pain in this life? Why do we experience trials in this life?
We suffer pain and we experience trials in this life because it is part of life.

In your free time, I encourage you to think about Jesus Christ for 3 to 5 minutes.
He suffered for all of our sins. He knows how we feel each day and each night.
I love the Image above. Pain makes us stronger. Trials makes us stronger.
I think we should be reminded about what the Image says each day and each night.
Think about the greatest advantages that you are grateful for during this life so far.

I would like to share with you a few greatest advantages that I am grateful for:
I have loving, caring and supportive family, best friends, close friends and true friends.
I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints/Mormon.
I have Agency, knowing that there is always consequences after each action.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment