Friday 4 March 2016

Always Strive to Always Remember WHO YOU ARE

This post is short and sweet.

First and foremost, what does "Always Strive to Always Remember WHO YOU ARE" means to you? You may ask me the same question. I would like to share with you my answer.

"It means so much to me. I always strive to remember who I am as a true daughter of Heavenly Father, I strive to set a great example to others through striving to do what is right, I have some strengths, I have some weaknesses and I am not perfect.

I am a Best Friend to a few, I am a Close Friend to some, I am a sister to each of my siblings, I am the oldest child/daughter to my parents, I am a friend to all of my true friends. I am a cousin to all of my cousins. I am a niece to all of my Aunties and Uncles, I am for what I am and I am a granddaughter to my grandparents, Nanna and Poppy."
I would like to encourage you to always strive to remember who you are to yourself, your siblings, your parents, your own family, your extended relatives, your true friends, your school mates, your work colleagues, and everyone else around you.

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment