Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter Readers

First and Foremost, "Happy Easter Readers and I hope you all will have a wonderful day."
I hope you all do apply and understand the true purpose about celebrating Easter on this special day. Easter isn't about the Easter Bunny giving children chocolates and candies. Overall, my Easter was good.
I searched. looked up and read the definition for Easter on www.lds.org and it shares a perfect definition. I love the definition and I would like to share with you what it says.
The definition said, "Easter is the Christian holiday celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

After Christ died on the cross, His body was placed in a sepulchre, where it remained, separated from His spirit, until His Resurrection, when His spirit and His body were reunited. Latter-day Saints affirm and testify that Jesus Christ was resurrected and lives today with a glorified and perfected body of flesh and bone.

Following His Resurrection, Jesus appeared first to Mary Magdalene and then to other disciples. Some were not convinced of His Resurrection, believing that His appearances were those of an unembodied spirit.

Jesus assured them, “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:39). He then ate fish and honey in their presence, further dispelling their doubt."

I encourage you to watch the video of #Hallelujah if you haven't seen it before.
Below is the video clip.
If you can't see the video, here's the link to the video below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2wdMwpYByI

I encourage you to answer the following questions in your own time.
"Do you celebrate Easter often?" "Do you have any favourite memories of celebrating Easter?"
"How was your Easter?" or "How is your Easter so far?" "What is your meaning on Easter?"
"If so, what was your favourite memory of celebrating Easter?"
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment