Sunday 20 March 2016

New Changes in Ipswich Australia Stake

This morning, I attended as a church member in Ipswich Stake for one last time. I attended a Special Ipswich Meeting. Some church members and I was looking forward to hear the new changes for Ipswich Stake and for the new ward boundaries.

Since this morning, a new Stake has been created and it is called "Ipswich West Stake."
I decided to follow up with my mission papers process and somewhat it was a bad idea.

My mission papers didn't get submitted two weeks ago because stake president knew about the new changes will happen today. I felt a little frustrated about my mission papers didn't get submitted.

Heavenly Father is either testing my patience or Heavenly Father has better plans in store for me. The mission papers SHOULD be getting submitted this week. Hopefully it will get submitted this week and my availability date is in 8 weeks and 2 days.
I can't change my availability date unless I call my stake president and tell him to change it.
I see there will be no point for me to change the availability date because I know Heavenly Father will get me to report to the MTC when he knows I am ready to go on a mission.

If my mission call doesn't get delayed, my mission call should be arriving in 4 weeks. If my mission call does get delayed, my mission call should be arriving no longer than 6 weeks.

I am no longer in Ipswich Stake, I have been welcomed in Ipswich West Stake. After Ipswich Special Meeting today, I was able to catch up some great Sister Missionaries who I haven't seen for ages and I got photos with them. 

This post, I have shared a college of 5 photos. 4 photos with 4 different Sister Missionaries and 1 photo of the new wards for the new stake and new wards for new Ipswich Stake. 

Top Right Photo is a photo of me and Sister Ramon. She used to serve in my ward and I haven't seen her since she got transferred in July last year. When I first saw her today, she didn't recognise me because I have short hair.

Bottom Right Photo is a photo of me and Sister Kunz. I haven't seen her since January this year at the Temple. When I saw first saw her today, I surprised her like if me and her haven't seen each other for 6 months or so. 

Middle Photo is a photo of the New Ipswich Stake and Ipswich West Stake for the new wards, new times and new chapels for attend Church on Sundays. 

Top Left Photo is a photo of me and Sister Snow. I met her when I was a Live In Nanny for a week. I haven't seen her since last month. 

Bottom Right Photo is a photo of me and Sister Moui. I met her during trade offs with the Sister Missionaries last year. I haven't seen her since around October last year. 

It was so good seeing each of the Sister Missionaries again and it was so good to talk to each of them again, 
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment