Sunday 6 March 2016

A Wonderful Day

Two weeks ago, I got released from my previous Calling as a Nursery Leader Assistant and I was a Nursery Leader Assistant for the past 11 months. I still remembered when I accepted the previous Calling and it felt like it was yesterday when it happened.

I got a new Calling. Today, I got sustained and set apart as a Ward Missionary. Hopefully as a Ward Missionary will be my last Calling before going on my mission as it would be a huge help for the final preparations for my mission.

This afternoon was a YSA activity doing splits with the Sister Missionaries and a few YSAs has invited a few other YSAs to attend a Fast Breaker with dinner and dessert, another YSA activity and a Family Home Evening lesson.
The first YSA Less Active that me and Sister Burgess to visit, she was no longer living at the address that was provided. We chose to see another Less Active YSA, she was away from home. Sister Burgess and I decided to see a Potential Investigator and she was no longer interested.

I decided that me and Sister Burgess should do door knocking. It was a great decision that I have made today. During door knocking, I had witnessed two amazing experiences. For the first experience happened when we met a ward member's sister who isn't a member of the Church.

For the second experience happened after we knocked on the last door before we went to the YSA Faster Breaker, we saw my friend Viki who I have met during my time in High School. It was so amazing to see my non-member friend who I haven't seen for about 5 years.

I attended the Fast Breaker with some YSAs in my ward with the Ward Missionaries, Bishop and his wife. We all participated in Family Home Evening lesson and another YSA activity. It was so much fun.

No Mission Call yet. YSA stands for Young Single Adults. How was your day?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment