Monday 21 March 2016

A Long and Productive Week

The past week is best described "a long and productive week." I would like to share with you some highlights that happened during the week.

On Tuesday evening: I went to the Temple, I participated 30 minutes of Kangaroo Point Institute, and I experienced my first time on The Wheel of Brisbane/The Ferris Wheel in South Bank.

On Wednesday evening: I took a YSA friend named Melody to Institute and we attended Institute together, On the way to drop Melody home, we asked each other some questions focused about our point of views on some things.

On Thursday: I went out with the Sister Missionaries for splits. I was Sister Kanwid's temporary companion for 1 hour. Time went so fast that we were able to see 1 potential investigator to give a pass it on mormon.org card.

His wife/partner saw us at the door and said "Sorry, we are atheist." As we walked to end of the street, I was feeling a little frustrated. My frustration went away when I asked Sister Kanwid a question. I asked her, "Why did you go on a mission?"
On Saturday: I voted. zzz. I dropped Melody off at a Train Station. When I arrived home, I had time to have late morning breakfast and then go out with the Sister Missionaries.

While I was with the Sister Missionaries, we had lunch within 20 minutes after leaving my house. We visited total of 3 investigators. 1 investigator was leaving when we arrived. Then we saw another investigator and it was a short visit.

Sister Burgess decided to get her, Sister Kanwid and me to walk around town to give non-members a pass it on mormon.org card. During the time that we were walking around town, we met total of 49 non-members and we saw a investigator

A funny moment was when I gave someone a pass it on mormon.org card and Sister Burgess told me "You just gave a investigator a mormon.org card." in the impression that I got in trouble. Oh well.

On Saturday evening: The Sister Missionaries created origami dresses for their stand for The Young Women's Easter Special Fireside. Sister Kanwid taught me how to make one. It was so awesome! I made one. I even took a few photos of it.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment