Wednesday 16 March 2016

Finally, I Passed The Hazard Perception Test

This post is short and sweet, I stopped retaking the test since sometime in October last year or sometime in November last year because I kept failing the test whenever I took the test and I gave up. 

I kept thinking to myself constantly since sometime in October last year or sometime in November last year to today, "I should have been on Green P's by now if I didn't made the decision to give up."

I decided to do Hazard Perception Test around lunch time today and it was a great decision that I have made for this day so far because I finally passed the test. Aaaah! I am so happy. 
I feel somewhat disappointed for those people who has to be on their Green P's for 2 years because I only have to be on Green P's for 1 year. I am really looking forward to the day when I will be on my open licence and I wouldn't have to drive with Green P's plates on.

One step away from getting my open licence. Aaaah! Exciting times ahead.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment