Wednesday 23 March 2016

If we try our hardest, we all can become lights in the world

First and foremost, I encourage you to think about the following two questions.
"What does it mean for you to be a light in the world?" and 
"In what ways can you become a light in the world today?" 

If we try our hardest, we all can become lights in the world by doing various things each day and each night. I would like to share with you some of those things of how can you become a light in world starting from now.

Being proud and happy about all of your achievements in life, making righteous decisions daily and every night, doing some service for people who is around you and other people, sharing your testimony based on Jesus Christ's teachings, being a follower of Jesus Christ daily and every night, etc.  
I encourage you to think about the next following few questions.
"What does it mean to be a follower of Jesus Christ?"and
"What do you for being a follower of Jesus Christ?"

My meaning of a follower of Jesus Christ is to strive my hardest to follow and apply Jesus Christ's teachings daily and every night. I strive to be a follower of Jesus Christ by saying my personal prayers, scripture reading, being Temple worthy, asking forgiveness when I do the wrong decisions, etc.

I encourage you to think ways what you can improve on to become a bright light in the world for other people's lives. It can be sharing your strong testimony with others or cheering up someone who is/was feeling sad or share your favourite scripture verse (if you have one) to your friends, etc.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment