Sunday 13 March 2016

A Great Week

During last week, a few friends who are serving their missions emailed me to mention to have a great week. Little did I know, I was looking forward to a alright week because I didn't have much things planned for this week. This past week was a great week and I would like to share with you some of the past week's highlights.

On Tuesday evening, I had a successful interview with my Stake President. All he wanted to see me was telling me the comments/suggestions what he recommended for my mission papers. From the evening within a few days to a week, he will be submitting my mission papers. About time.
On Wednesday morning, I drove up to Toowoomba to take my phone in the repair shop because my phone wasn't charging for 3 days. On that evening, I sacrificed my Institute evening to babysit 3 young girls and all ages under 11 years while their parents attend a Temple session together.

On Thursday morning, I drove up to Toowoomba again to pick up my phone after getting it repaired. All my phone needed was a replacement for the battery.

On Friday night, I attended the multistake YSA dance and the theme for the Dance was "Carnival." I met some new friends, It was awesome to catch up many YSA friends who I haven't seen 2 to 4 weeks. Many photos of taken as always.

How was your week? What was some of your highlights that happened during the week?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment