Tuesday 22 March 2016

My Love for Heavenly Father!

I know Heavenly Father always have better plans in store for me and each of his children.
I am sure when you find out my mission papers hasn't been submitted, you felt frustrated. 

I kept seeing some positive things has been happening to me since my mission papers got delayed for the first time. I accepted my calling to become a Ward Missionary in my ward.
I will be receiving award for Institute next Sunday. I have been applying about 5 to 10 jobs a week.

I haven't been getting much success for applying jobs because most employers find a most suitable employee who lives within 30 minutes drive to workplace from home. Lately, for some jobs that I have been applying for is about 45 minutes to 1 hour drive from home to work because I am happy to drive or take public transport for work shifts.

I love starting my days with a personal prayer and I love ending my evenings with another personal prayer. Throughout my day and evening, I love saying about 3 to 7 personal prayers.

I read my scriptures often. I read my Patriarchal Blessing often. I go to the Temple often.
I strive my best to follow the standards in For The Strength of Youth Pamphlet. 

I read old General Conference talks often. I read old New Era's articles often.
I strive to do service whenever I get the opportunity to serve others.
I go and fulfill my calling with the Sister Missionaries weekly. 

If you know that you don't have a strong connection with Heavenly Father, I encourage you to find ways and build a strong connection with Heavenly Father starting from today. 

I would to remind you that I know Heavenly Father is great and he does allow things to happen if those things meant to happen. 

I know he knows when it is the right time for him to answer your personal prayers. 
I know he is always happy with you whenever you are feeling happy. 
I know he is always sad with you whenever you are feeling sad.

I know he will never discourage you. I know he will never let you down.
I know there will be times when he will test your patience with him.
I know there will be times when he will test your faith in him. 
I know there will be times when he will test your trust in him.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment