Thursday 31 March 2016

Dear My Younger Self

I learnt something new as each day goes by and I learnt something new as each night goes by. If I was able to have conversations with my younger self, a lot of things will be mentioned.

Dear My Younger Self, 

Here I am sitting in my room, taking some time out of my day to type this letter for you.
I hope this letter finds you at a good time and I hope you can learn some things today. 

I would like to share with you brief things about me on this day. On this present day; 
I am 20, I still live at home with my parents and 2 younger siblings, I am unemployed, 
I own a Photography business named "Meggy G Photography" for almost 5 years,
I am a High School Graduate, I have a wonderful calling as a Ward Missionary,
I have been preparing for a Full Time Mission for almost 3 years and 
I have been blogging for 2 years and 5 months.

I encourage you to allow Heavenly Father to help you in every way he can. He loves you,
he is always there for you, he knows all of your strengths, he knows all of your weaknesses, 
he is mindful of you, he will never leave you and he will never discourage you. 
I have listed the best times when you can seek Heavenly Father's help. 
Whenever you are feeling lost, allow Heavenly Father to guide you back on the right path. Whenever you are feeling unloved, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel loved again. Whenever you are feeling weak, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel strong again.

Whenever you are feeling discouraged, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel courage again. Whenever you are feeling no peace, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel peace again. Whenever you are feeling less motivated, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel motivated.

Whenever you are feeling unsuccessful, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel successful again. Whenever you are feeling sad, allow Heavenly Father to make you feel happy 
again. Whenever you are struggling, allow Heavenly Father to lift you up again.

Don't wish you were a certain age because when you reach that certain age, you wish you were young again. Allow second chances, be obedient to your parents, set achievable goals, do your best in schooling, use money wisely, and tell your loved ones that you always love them no matter what. 

Time is very precious, so don't waste your time on something that doesn't matter.
Recognise and acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them. 

Love, me."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment