Thursday 10 March 2016

It was a SUCCESS!

For the last 6 weeks, I thought my mission papers got submitted and it was on its way to America. On past Tuesday night, I received a little disappointing news about my mission papers from my stake president. My mission papers didn't get submitted 6 weeks ago. All this time, I was expecting a mission call to arrive.

I started to feel something wasn't right about 4 weeks ago because my Bishop has seen me and showed me about tracking my mission papers. He was showing me the online tracking system and it was showing that my mission papers wasn't submitted from stake president yet. 

I instantly felt confused as I continued my Sunday and still thought that my mission papers got submitted. 1 week later, I received a phone call from the stake executive secretary. 

During the phone call conversation, I denied that I didn't need another interview with stake president because I thought I already had the interview with him and didn't need another one. I let myself down.
On Sunday just gone, my stake president went to his home ward/my ward. During YSA Sunday School, he wanted to see me. During the conversation, he asked if I was available on Tuesday evening. I arranged a time on this Tuesday evening. 

This past Tuesday evening, I had a great interview with stake president, All he wanted to tell me was his comments for my mission papers and mentioned that he should be submitting the mission papers within a few days to 1 week. 

I was happy about the comments. He told me to continue to go out with the Missionaries. He wants to send me on a Full Time Mission and not a Mini Mission, It was a SUCCESS!

I am really looking forward to the real Mission Call wait. Bring it on 4 to 6 weeks. All I have to say now is that I am really excited to serve and join with my friends on the Mission Field. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome news Megan. Well done!

    ReplyDelete