Monday 14 March 2016

I Love Institute

First and foremost, I LOVE SURPRISES! I love small surprises and I love huge surprises. For the last few weeks, I decided that I wasn't going to go to Institute Graduation because I thought there was no point of me going and I wasn't getting award.

I can't remember who, but someone mentioned to me that I got mail today. I got all excited. Little did I know, I was thought it was a letter from my friend Elder Garcia who is serving his mission. When I looked at the back of the envelop to find out who is the letter from, I got so happy.

As soon after I opened the envelop, I started reading what the letter says out loud. I was so amazed! I tried to be overjoyed, jumped up and down of how happy I was. My thoughts has changed and I even decided that I will be going to the Institute Graduation. 
I will be getting an award for this year's Institute Graduation. Aaah! I worked so hard for getting award for Institute. I have been attending Institute for the past 2 years and I tried so hard to have fantastic attendance for Institute. 

I still remember on some evenings when different YSAs asked me if I was a Returned Missionary because I seemed to be very well prepared to answer any questions that the teacher has and of course I have a very strong testimony in the Church. 

You may ask me "What is Institute?" 
Institute is a Latter-Day Saint program/class for young adults from aged 17 years after graduating Seminary to whenever to learn more doctrines and principles of the gospel. Institute isn't just for the members of the Church, it is also for non-members. 

Institute runs one night each week for 2 semesters a year. I admire Institute is very useful for the young adults who is preparing for their full-time missions. I know you can still go to Institute if you are married. 

If you ever find Institute boring, I have a few strong suggestions: 
1. You need to be fully prepared to have some answers of the questions that the teacher has by doing the readings during the week. 

2. You need to be fully engaged and get involved with group discussions. 
3. You need to be fully prepared to learn new things each week.

I don't have much to say. I might share my Testimony about Institute for tomorrow's post.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment